Skip to main content

Shawn Mendes - Wonder


( "Wonder" sung by Canadian singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes for his fourth studio album, the "WONDER". The song "Wonder" is the outcome of the quarantine period. Being the outcome of quarantine, the song is very reflective in itself. The question which we have been asked to yourself to reflect ourself to know the real us. This pop song with soothing music and reflective lyrics give you the stillness to reflect on your life.)



 I wonder if I'm being real

Do I speak my truth or do I filter how I feel?

I wonder, wouldn't it be nice

To live inside a world that isn't black and white?

I wonder what it's like to be my friends

Hope that they don't think I'll forget about them

I wonder

I wonder

Right before I close my eyes

The only thing that's on my mind

Been dreamin' that you feel it too

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

Yeah

I wonder what it's like

I wonder what it's like to be loved by 

I wonder why I'm so afraid

Of saying something wrong, I never said I was a saint

I wonder, when I cry into my hands

I'm, conditioned to feel like it makes me less of a man

And I wonder if someday you'll be by my side

And tell me that the world will end up alright

I wonder

I wonder

Right before I close my eyes

The only thing that's on my mind

Been dreamin' that you feel it too

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

Yeah

I wonder what it's like

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

Yeah

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

I wonder what it's like to be loved by

Right before I close my eyes

The only thing that's on my mind

Been dreamin' that you feel it too

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you


Produced by: Kid Harpoon, Shawn Mendes, Nate Mercereau, Scott Harris

Performed by: Shawn Mendes

Written by: Thomas Hull, Nate Mercereau, Scott Harris, Shawn Mendes

Link : https://open.spotify.com/track/5KCbr5ndeby4y4ggthdiAb?si=SdKaxKW1RouLzZPKxKKgeQ

https://youtu.be/fHeQemJJQII


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lesson 2020 Taught Us by Jay Shetty

Jay Shetty is an Indian-British origin author and former monk who keep inspiring youth and his audience with all the knowledge he have through his journey of monk and experience. He is author of his famous book "Think Like A Monk" published in 2020, and podcaster of his famous podcast "On Purpose". In this chaotic pandemic year of 2020, Jay give us the 10 things which this pandemic year taught us. Shetty tried enlighten us and tried to welcome New year on good note. 1. Adaptability creates opportunity even in adversity. 2. When things go wrong it helps to be around the right people. 3. When people are hurting, we discover the healers.   4. We often have to be broken apart first to connect back together. 5. Pain often brings with it the solutions to address it. 6. We are more connected than we even know. 7. You find certainty in uncertainty through service. 8. Don't take anything for granted: your health, wealth or family. 9. Disruption can be a great reason to g...

Nicolina - Abyss

  ( Soothing beats soothing music and wonderful lyrics. In a Q & A session on Instagram Nicolina share that "she was feeling a lot of guilt about how she treated a girl in one of her past relationships", thus through this song she was admitting her flaws and expressing her regret, in hopes one day she'll (that girl) forgive her. ) Sittin' by this waterfall You haven't said nothing at all But your eyes tell me a million things They're electrical I should've let you know I do some things you can't forgive I've been the worst and I admit But you deserve the world I pulled you into the abyss And painted pictures with our kiss Wasn't fair at all Yet I blame you again Now I'm realizing who I've been So I thank you instead Praying one day you will understand Praying one day you will understand I am a prisoner of love Fighting to be deserving of But I say what I want Do what I need Anything that can set me free I do some things you can'...

Sundar Nursery Delhi Heritage Park

 Sundar Nursery is bordered by the world heritage site of Humayun's Tomb on the south and the ancient Purana Qila on the North and lined up to the historic Grand Trunk Road on the west. It was initially established in the early 20th century when the Imperial Delhi complex was being planned and constructed. The nursery is an archaeological site- when will you visit you will find scattered remains of Mughal period structures including three nationally protected monuments, together with pavilions, tombs, grave platforms, wells, and a mosque platform. If you are looking for a place where you can spend some quality and peaceful time with yourself or with your loved one, you can definitely look up to this place. The place is full of greenery, flowers, trees, and peace. Sundar Nursery is well managed by the archeological department. In the Nursery there more than 4500 trees, 54 varieties of flowers. The place is spread in 30 acres of biodiversity zone. In 2018 the Nursery is listed among ...