Skip to main content

Justin Bieber & Benny Blanco - Lonely

( Through this song "Lonely" Justin has reflected on his journey from 13 years old Youtuber to this fame. Through this song, he shared his emotional journey and chapter of his life with the whole world. You will relate to the song perfectly if you ever went to this phase of loneliness when you think that nobody is there for me I am all alone in this journey and I am sure in this period of lockdown many of us have gone through this phase. )


 Everybody knows my name now

But something 'bout it still feels strange

Like looking in the mirror tryna steady yourself and seeing somebody else

And everything is not the same now

It feels like all our lives have changes

Maybe when I'm older, it'll all calm down

But it's killing me now

What if you had it all but nobody to call?

Maybe then you'd known me

'Cause I've had everything

But no one's listening

And that's just fucking lonely

I'm so lo-o-o-onely

Lo-o-o-onely

Everybody knows my past now

Like my house was always made of glass

And maybe that's the price you pay

For the money and fame at an early age

And everybody saw me sick

And it felt like no one gave a shit

They criticized the things I did as an idiot kid

What if you had it all but nobody to call?

Maybe then you'd know me

'Cause I've had everything

But no one's listening

And that's just fucking lonely

I'm so lo-o-o-onely

Lo-o-o-onely



Produced by: Benny Blanco, Finneas

Performed by: Benny Blanco & Justin Bieber

Written by: Justin Bieber, Finneas O'Connell, Benjamin Levin

Link : https://open.spotify.com/track/4y4spB9m0Q6026KfkAvy9Q?si=gWRhgqFqTBmppOdOJE8fyA 

https://youtu.be/xQOO2xGQ1Pc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Lesson 2020 Taught Us by Jay Shetty

Jay Shetty is an Indian-British origin author and former monk who keep inspiring youth and his audience with all the knowledge he have through his journey of monk and experience. He is author of his famous book "Think Like A Monk" published in 2020, and podcaster of his famous podcast "On Purpose". In this chaotic pandemic year of 2020, Jay give us the 10 things which this pandemic year taught us. Shetty tried enlighten us and tried to welcome New year on good note. 1. Adaptability creates opportunity even in adversity. 2. When things go wrong it helps to be around the right people. 3. When people are hurting, we discover the healers.   4. We often have to be broken apart first to connect back together. 5. Pain often brings with it the solutions to address it. 6. We are more connected than we even know. 7. You find certainty in uncertainty through service. 8. Don't take anything for granted: your health, wealth or family. 9. Disruption can be a great reason to g...

Nicolina - Abyss

  ( Soothing beats soothing music and wonderful lyrics. In a Q & A session on Instagram Nicolina share that "she was feeling a lot of guilt about how she treated a girl in one of her past relationships", thus through this song she was admitting her flaws and expressing her regret, in hopes one day she'll (that girl) forgive her. ) Sittin' by this waterfall You haven't said nothing at all But your eyes tell me a million things They're electrical I should've let you know I do some things you can't forgive I've been the worst and I admit But you deserve the world I pulled you into the abyss And painted pictures with our kiss Wasn't fair at all Yet I blame you again Now I'm realizing who I've been So I thank you instead Praying one day you will understand Praying one day you will understand I am a prisoner of love Fighting to be deserving of But I say what I want Do what I need Anything that can set me free I do some things you can'...

Miley Cyrus - Angles Like You

( This is the third track of Miley Cyrus on her seventh studio album 'Plastic Hearts'. This seems to be about her relationship with Kaitlyn Carter. This song full of poetry with love and pain will dive into your ocean of emotions. So enjoy this beautiful piece.) Mmm, mmm, mmm Flowers in hand, waiting for me Every word in poetry Won't call me by name, only "baby" The more that you give, the less that I need Everyone says I look happy When it feels right I know that you're wrong for me Gonna wish we never met on the day I leave I brought you down to your knees 'Cause they say that misery loves company It's not your fault I ruin everything And it's not your fault I can't be what you need Baby, angels like you can't fly down hell with me I'm everything they said I would be La, la, la I'm everything they said I would be I'll put you down slow, love you goodbye Before you let go, just one more time Take off your clothes, pretend that...